Voicemail Telephone User Interface (TUI)
Accessing the TUI
SECOM’s Telephone User Interface is one method for our customers to access their voicemail messages and change their settings.
There are a few options for accessing the TUI:
- Dial 1-719-363-1990 from a touch-tone phone anywhere
- Dial *98 from your SECOM landline
- If you have SECOM’s Hosted PBX platform, press the “Voicemail” or "Messages" key
Follow the prompts to retrieve messages, work with your greetings, or change your settings.
Changing/Initalizing your TUI Personal Identification Number (PIN)
- Before can you access your voicemail messages, you will need to initialize your account by configuring a PIN or if you are an existing customer whose PIN doesnt meet the new requirements, you will need to change your PIN
- To proceed with changing your voicemail TUI PIN choose one of the above options for Accessing the TUI.
- Once you access the TUI it will prompt you for your PIN followed by the # key (if you access your voice mail by dialing the 719-363-1990 attendant, you will prompted for your 10 digit phone number and then your PIN)
- After you have successfully logged in you will hear a message from the attendant indicating
"You have reached subscriber services and you need to initialize your account by entering a new password"
- At this point you will need to enter your new PIN
Note: New PIN must be at least 6 characters and no longer than 20, and must not be the same PIN you are currently using
- You will then be prompted to re-enter your PIN
- Once you have successfully re-entered your PIN you will be able to access any voicmail messages you may have and make any changes to your settings by following the prompts